WINTER/SPRING 2019 INTERN
Ngagency is currently seeking a public relations/marketing intern for Winter/Spring 2019. We are a 360 marketing agency that aims to create innovative ways to deliver our client’s message on the biggest and most prominent platforms, both in the real world and digital spaces. We combine traditional marketing strategies such as public relations, social media, design, asset building, brand partnerships, and brand activations with more cutting-edge concepts like influencer and experiential marketing to optimize fan engagement on every project we work on. The internship will provide an opportunity to learn about the music industry and branding sector, tailoring the experience to fit the interest of the individual intern. This is an unpaid internship, college credit can be provided.
Requirements and Internship Details:
- Must be able to work from our office in Williamsburg, Brooklyn 2-3 days per week.
- Must be able to provide own laptop (Macbook preferred)
- Candidate will research and find contacts for both local and national press outlets, brands, playlist, influencers, and specialized media
- Candidate will help to organize, maintain and grow our contact databases.
- Candidate will assist with tour press outreach and organizing requests.
- Candidate will help with maintenance and strategy for ngagency’s social media presence.
- Candidate will be able to contribute ideas and strategies toward client campaigns.
- Candidate will be able to learn the components of a client campaign including how to pitch a story, write a press release, navigate streaming services, organize press reports, and more.
- Will have a chance to attend client events.
- Candidates should possess a positive attitude, be extremely motivated, have great attention to detail, be able to multitask and know how to work independently.
- Candidate should be able to come into the internship with set goals the individual wants to achieve and work with the ngagency team to accomplish them.
- Should be familiar with our clients and have a genuine interest in the music industry.
- Should have a ‘finger on the pulse’ of what new trends are occurring in the music world, social media, and beyond.
- Passionate about learning.
- Must be familiar with Google Drive and Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with Photoshop a plus.
- Previous experience preferred, but not required.
Please send your resume along with a paragraph about yourself and a list of your 3 favorite albums of 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.