ngagency is a 360 marketing agency operating in the worlds of music, tech, sports and social media influencers. We aim to create innovative ways to deliver our client’s message on the biggest and most prominent platforms, both in the real world and digital spaces. We combine traditional marketing strategies such as public relations, social media, design, asset building, brand partnerships, and brand activations with more cutting edge concepts like influencer and experiential marketing to optimize fan engagement on every project we work on.
We are seeking a motivated marketing coordinator to join our team. This role will support both ngagency and our sister companies under the umbrella of our parent entity, the NGAGE Group.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Conduct press and influencer outreach for ngagency clients in the music and brand worlds.
- Create pitches to secure coverage as well as develop partnerships with brands and influencers.
- Write press releases and organize ongoing client campaigns.
- Help create marketing strategies with our team and interface with clients.
- Assist with reporting for ongoing campaigns.
- Assist in creation of content and campaign schedules.
- Help with social media consultation, management and content creation for clients and our own digital presence.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key tastemakers and writers in the music, entertainment and brand worlds.
- Research proper contacts at key brands, press, influencers, and other partners.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Public Relations and Music Industry experience is a must. Ideally 2-3 years including internships.
- Particular interest in influencer marketing.
- Familiarity with social media marketing.
- Familiarity with brand marketing.
- Project coordination experience.
- Client relations experience.
- Willingness to go multiple concerts and events per week.
- Existing Music Industry and/or DSP relationships a plus.
- Up-to-date with latest technology trends and social media best practices.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter who excels in a team environment.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- A fan of the music genres our agency works with.
- Working knowledge of Apple computers, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office suite. Photoshop (or Adobe Suite) skills are a plus.
This position is an opportunity to join the team at a quickly growing music and entertainment marketing agency. We are not looking for someone seeking a “job”. We are interested in candidates looking to get in on the ground floor of something special and grow with our organization. To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.